As The Bucknell Show grows in size each year, the committee has ever more to organise for the day.
On the day itself, we rely heavily on volunteers to help us out. Without our volunteers, the day would not be possible!
Here are just some of the jobs that need helpers.
- Collecting donated items in the week or so before the day
- Helping to put up marquees and gazebos
- Helping bands to set-up
- Marshalling the car park
- Welcoming visitors, handing out programmes
- Taking a turn to man a stall
- Helping to clear up after everyone’s gone
If you think could you spare a couple of hours of your time (or more – there’s no upper limit!) then please get in touch: email@example.com
If you have a specific time or job you’d like to help with, please let us know.